Product Info QuickTab Set
While tuning servo systems in the time domain works well for most systems, tuning in the frequency domain is often preferred for systems with resonances or when the design engineer is comfortable with classroom control theory. To address this need, Galil is introducing Frequency Analysis Software, a tool for tuning servo control systems in the frequency domain.
- Provides Bode plot of magnitude and phase for plant, controller, and open loop
- Allows simulation for various controller parameters such as PID filter and Notch response
- Combines controller simulations with plant to show open loop frequency
- User selectable frequency range and input magnitude of stimulus for plant measurement
- Ideal for finding resonances